Flow Design Contest Closed
SMALLab Learning's Flow Contest is now closed
Thank you to all of our teachers for being a part of our Flow Design Contest! Your submissions are truly amazing and we wish you each the best of luck!
Winners will receive a free Flow installation and a free copy of their proposed embodied learning scenario. SMALLab Learning is committed to fostering innovation by directly engaging K-12 teachers and embracing their ideas.
The best, most innovative proposals will be selected. Our expert developers will build the winning proposals, and will deliver the new scenario - along with a Flow installation - free of charge to the winning classrooms*!
The contest is open to any teacher, currently teaching any K-12 grade(s) and any subject(s) in the United States. There is no entry fee and no limit on the number of proposals that can be submitted.
Proposals will be evaluated according to the extent to which they:
- Support embodied learning [learn more...]
- Take advantage of the Flow platform [learn more...]
- Directly address difficult learning concepts
- Represent innovative approaches to classroom teaching and learning
* Winning classrooms must provide and a Windows 7 PC and video projector in order to operate Flow